Hey, everyone! I am excited to speak to you about the Liebster Award.
Thank you to Karen and Suzan from The Epicurious Explorers for nominating me for the esteemed Liebster Award. I have been blogging since the end of April 2017 and I am excited to be acknowledged for my website.
To say I am excited is an understatement. I am ecstatic and jazzed!
Karen and Suzan are twin sisters. They have a blog centered around food and travel. I had a great time exploring their website and hope you do too.
Liebster Award Rules to Follow if You Accept:
-Recognize the blogger who tagged you.
-Answer the 11 questions you were asked
-Tag 5-11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love.
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
-For the full list of rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and you can also choose your Liebster Award image there!
Questions and Answers:
1. How do you like traveling solo/ friends/ family?
I love traveling with my family. There is nothing better than seeing my two kiddos playing together by the stream up in the mountains.
2. Are you more of a mountain or beach person?
The mountains are my playground. I am a mountain person. I love staying in a quaint cabin, up in the mountains, during winter time. It is cozy and breathtaking when you add a snow storm to the mix.
3. Do you love sunrises or sunsets?
I cannot choose one or the other. Sunrises and sunsets both have a special place in my heart.
4. What’s your favorite travel quote?
“Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
5. How many countries have you visited?
The only two countries I have visited are Mexico and Canada. I want to add more to this list in the future.
6. Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
Canada is the country I visited that I liked the most. It was so rustic and down to Earth. All the people were nice, friendly, and inviting.
7. What’s the best food/street food you have eaten and from which country?
Authentic Mexican food is the best! I think you can tell the country, right?! 😉 Mexico!
8. What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
My friend and I rented scooters while on vacation down in Mexico. We spent the afternoon driving the scooters down to where part of the movie The Predator, was filmed. That was so much fun and I am a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger fan!
9. What have you learned from your experience with travel?
I have learned to slow down and not be in such a hurry. Life is such a rush already. Take the time to stop and take a breath every once and awhile.
10. Is blogging a hobby or something you do for a living?
Blogging is something I am trying to make a living doing. I hope to make this a reality in the next couple of months. I also plan to go live with another blog at the beginning of 2018.
11. Do you have any advice or tips for aspiring travelers/ bloggers?
Consistency and discipline are key when it comes to blogging. It is easy to flake out, but decide how much you want to publish posts each week and on what days. Maintain the schedule and do not falter. Those who read your blog will praise you for it.
Have a passion for your niche. This way you will never run out of content to create or the desire to pursue new ways to create it.
Congratulations to all the nominees. I hope you have a great time finding new blogs to nominate and creating fun questions. Here is to you!
Questions for the nominees:
1. What drew you into blogging in the first place?
2. Do you have a favorite book?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. If you plan to monetize your blog, what way(s) do you plan to?
5. What goals do you have for your blog this year?
6. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
7. What are the long-term goals for your blog?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. What mentors or role models do you look up to?
10. Can you name something special about yourself?
11. What motivates you?
Thanks again to Karen and Suzan for nominating me. I had a fun time going through this process.
Also, thank you for your patience in waiting for my reply.
Until next time, take care of yourself, everyone! 😊